If you are creative problem solver who enjoys making a difference while working in a dynamic environment, this could be the ideal opportunity. This role has a key focus on the deployment, customisation, and integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You will lead the tech development that enables Variety to support and provide opportunities to Kiwi kids living in poverty giving them a happier, healthier childhood and the foundation for a better future.
You will lead the:
- The review, upgrade/rebuild of Microsoft Dynamics 365 system and ADX Studio portal
- General management of the digital review, including - planning, design, development, migration, testing and implementation
- Translation and documentation of business needs into solution requirements
- The response to technical issues to do with a portal that's linked to the CRM
- Liaison with appointed solutions provider to review proposed solutions/applications
- Day to day maintenance of existing systems, implement necessary updates/upgrades as required by both internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 in a technical support role
- Experience working with Power BI in a similar role
- Certified in Dynamics 365
- Strong English communication skills
Join an inclusive, diverse and talented team. We support many types of flexible working arrangements which allows you to balance your work, your life and your passions.
Variety’s mission is to give disadvantaged children the future they deserve. Every day, more than 1 in 4 Kiwi kids go without the basics that most of us take for granted. This has a profound effect on their health, education and self-esteem.
Variety provides less advantaged children with essentials (warm bedding and school uniforms), one-off grants for additional needs (medical and mobility equipment) and access to extra-curricular activities (school camp or swimming lessons).