- Utilise your microbiology experience and education at the cutting edge of dairy laboratory work
- Fantastic career development opportunity with Fonterra
- Deliver high quality data to support the development of novel and innovative dairy products
Be at the cutting edge, the front of the pack, the pointy end of laboratory technical work at Fonterra’s Research and Development Centre, world renowned for it's innovative and progressive dairy product development!!
Based in Palmerston North and reporting to the Microbiology Manager, this innovative role is a key position in the development of novel dairy products, testing a diverse range of dairy and food substances.
Working with research partners, the role will not entail personal research, but is more based around the delivery of high quality data to support research and development projects.
If you have the experience of a fast paced laboratory environment, with good decision making and problem solving skills and you are ready to step on in your laboratory career, then this is the role you have been waiting for!
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need …
- Proven microbiology knowledge and experience, preferably from working in dairy laboratories
- A deep commitment to quality with a good understanding of IANZ and ISO 17025
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, co-operative approach to your work
- Sound computer skills, including experience with eQual LIMS
A relevant tertiary qualification in Microbiology or related discipline is highly regarded in this role.
Are you excited by this role?
If so apply today!
Primary Location: New Zealand-Manawatu-Wanganui-Palmerston North
Hours of Work: Full time