Do you have international Healthcare/Life Sciences agency experience?
We've got a niche role for a Healthcare/Life Sciences agency content superstar!
Our client, an Auckland healthcare agency, is looking for a permanent Medical Content Manager / Technical Writer to join its team and fill a crucial gap after a regular contractor has returned overseas.
This role requires someone who’s equally a wordsmith, researcher and a strategist – they’ll have a background heavy in Healthcare/Life Sciences and know clinical publications inside and out. Ideally, this person will have agency commercial experience and exceptional attention to detail – accuracy is key, as is the need to pay attention to style, fact-checking, consistency of medical terminology.
A key part of this role will also be managing sales or channel pieces into client’s systems to be approved before going to market, experience with highly regulated promotional materials or using life Sciences approval systems such as Veera Promomats would be helpful.
This role is niche and requires someone engrossed in all corners of the Medical/Healthcare/Life Sciences industry (from mental health to diabetes and beyond) who not only deliver high-quality communications and education initiatives but also keep the team up-to-date with data, new references and developments in the disease or drug area of responsibility.
- At least 3 years’ experience commercial experience
- Experience in a Healthcare & Life Sciences sector content writing role
- Agency experience is preferred
- Develops and deliver high-quality, accurate communications and education initiatives
- Client facing role – this person will be the main point of contact on matters of scientific content for clients so the ability to form close working relationships is key
- Capable of creating many types of educational materials and running different projects (e.g. manuscripts, slide decks, websites, training programs, advisory boards, standalone meetings, symposia, adverts, sales aids, product brochures)
- Ability to lead discussions relating to assigned account /projects, at both a tactical and strategic level, with clients, thought leaders and internal colleagues
- Experience taking and responding to client briefs
- Experience collaborating with other senior team members to offer research-based strategic input to writing programs and proposals
- Keeps up-to-date with data, new references and developments in the disease or drug area of responsibility, and ensures that all account team members maintain an up-to-date understanding
- Tertiary Qualifications – either science/medicine or business-based degree
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Resilient – a problem solver
- A natural people person
Salary Range & Benefits:
- $70 - $75K + KiwiSaver
- Central Auckland location - close to trains and bus stations
Commencement & ideal start date?
Let Anna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch with Anna on 027 8449 107 or at email@example.com for more information.