Experience the Chinese culture and lifestyle while working in a challenging and rewarding teaching position! Waikato Institute of Technology (“Wintec”) is one of New Zealand’s leading institutes of technology, which helps to drive the development of a skilled workforce not only in New Zealand but also around the world.
We are now looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineering Teacher to teach for Wintec in Jinhua, China for one to two semesters. You will be teaching in a classroom up to 24 hours a week, starting in September 2019!
If you are positive, resilient and passionate about helping students to achieve their academic success and fostering a student-centred learning environment, we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- Preferably, have some recent industry experience in mechanical engineering field
- Have a genuine interest in Chinese culture and history
What we will offer:
- Competitive package, which includes free accommodation, paid breaks, full international travel insurance, flights between China and your country of residence etc.
- Work visa sponsorship
- An enriching and challenging teaching experience and an supportive work atmosphere
If this sounds like you, please apply online now.