Our Energy Division is seeking to employ a Mechanical Designer based in our Napier office, New Zealand
This role offers an opportunity for an experienced individual with a background in mechanical engineering to grow their career in the energy field.
You will likely have the following skills or experience:
- A strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to think outside the square.
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor and/or AutoCAD.
- An understanding of skeleton modelling principles or 3D modelling.
- Previous experience with energy plant or general plant design and layout.
- An ability and willingness to train other team members
- Communication in English – both verbally and in writing, to a high standard
If you enjoy working with a motivated team on a variety of projects, then this position and our Company has opportunities for you.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. (Note: We do not sponsor any applicant for visa applications.) For more information on the projects we are involved with please visit our web site: www.windsor.co.nz.
This position will close as soon as the position is filled or Sunday 1 March 2020, therefore we encourage your early application. Initial interviews may be via video or in person in either Porirua, Auckland or our Napier site. A pre-employment medical check including drug testing will required to be considered for this role.
Once you have applied via the SEEK Button, if you have any specific questions then send an email to Kerry Stewart, Group HR Manager via email@example.com for further assistance.
*after a qualifying period