Windsor Engineering Group Ltd are a successful engineering, energy and manufacturing business. Our Energy division are seeking to employ an automation engineer based in our Napier office, New Zealand.
This role offers an opportunity for an experienced individual with a background in either mechatronic or electrical engineering to grow their career in the energy field.
You will likely have the following skills or experience:
- Proven PLC and SCADA programming and configuration skills (Allen Bradley / Schneider preferred)
- Comprehensive understanding of automation systems
- Automation experience in boiler control systems
- Site commissioning experience
- EWRB Registration, EST would be beneficial but not essential
- Communication in English – both verbally and in writing, to a high standard
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to think outside the square
If you enjoy working with a motivated team on a variety of projects, then this position and our Company has opportunities for you.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. (Note: We do not sponsor any applicant for visa applications.) For more information on the projects we are involved with please visit our web site: www.windsor.co.nz.
This position will close as soon as the position is filled or Sunday 1 March 2020, therefore we encourage your early application. Initial interviews may be via video or in person in either Porirua, Auckland or our Napier site. A pre-employment medical check including drug testing will required to be considered for this role.
Once you have applied via the SEEK Button, if you have any specific questions then send an email to Kerry Stewart, Group HR Manager via email@example.com for further assistance.
*after a qualifying period