NEW Senior Marketing role LIVE NOW.
Top Marketing/Brand Manager wanted for well-known Kiwi FMCG Brand – 8 month fixed-term contract with an immediate start!
Are you an experienced marketer looking for your next challenge? Does the world of branding and packaging excite you?
Our client, a famous and loved FMCG brand needs a talented Marketing/Brand Manager for 40 hours per week, fixed-term maternity cover contract. This role will be bridging the gap between the design agency, and the brand’s internal design and marketing teams.
You could be coming from a design or advertising agency background, looking to focus on an exciting stand-alone brand. Or you might be an accomplished Marketing or Brand Manager looking to take on your next challenge.
Sound like you? Get in touch or apply today!
- 3+ years experience in a senior Marketing Manager, Account Manager or Brand Manager role
- External agencies and internal stakeholder management
- Managing the end-to-end development of packing design
- Lead brand development projects from start to finish
- Support the content marketing and social media strategy
- Budget management
- Project management
- Team management
- Keen eye for design & detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Understanding of Marketing Strategy, Content and Packaging
- Experience with people management
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive personality
- Hard working by nature
- Tertiary design or marketing qualification
Personality & Work Ethic:
Self-driven and motivate
- Able to prioritise well and multitask
- Positive, personable, with a calm attitude
- Confident team player
- Process driven with exceptional organisation skills
Let The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.