On the hunt for a proven Marketer for a breathtaking journey. Driving communications in one of the worlds most elite industries.
This once in a lifetime opportunity invites one very special marketing professional to join a world-renowned, thoroughbred nursery and racing operation. Be part of a business steeped in honour and recognition for its successful breeding, rearing and development of elite 'Group One' performing racehorses.
To meet our clients continual growth as a business and brand we are on the hunt for a commercially proven marketing professional. Someone to both develop and refine the communications in order to drive better brand engagement and tangible sales results.
First and foremost our client is looking for someone who comes from a marketing-first background. Someone with a proven track record in leading and driving an established, successful brand or business. We are NOT looking for a lover of all things equine, who has learnt marketing on the job, or who has a few years experience. Reporting to the owner/operators, the successful candidate will also need to understand the importance of marketing in the context of an established privately-owned company.
To back results driven marketing this role has unlimited access to industry leading creative partners and support; including an onsite Marketing Coordinator, design agency, content producers & 'equine' industry professionals. The candidate needs to know how to drive positive results from this established network.
The perfect person will have the right balance of the below key areas:
- Commercial marketing experience at a senior level
- Strategic ability to bridge the gap between marketing and sales
- Working knowledge and/or appreciation of the equine industry
- 5 + years commercial marketing experience
- Management of stakeholders and suppliers
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Develop & implement robust yearly marketing plans
- Audit and refine current and future marketing activity
- Digital channel strategy (social, content, web & mobile)
- Integrated marketing campaigns
- Email & database marketing
- Target & report management
- Project execution
- Marketing & sales business acumen
- Up to date with the latest marketing trends
- Deploy market research (identify customer trends & insights)
Personality - You are:
- Passionate contributor
- Innovative & creative
- Ability to enhance workplace culture
- Organic problem solver
- Intelligent & curious
Tertiary Qualification preferred
$100k Salary + Kiwisaver
- Onsite accommodation (optional, first 3 months)
- Paid professional development
- Regional & international travel
Commencement & Ideal start date:
July-August 2019, 4-8 weeks notice workable
If this role sounds like you then please apply below with your CV and a brief summary on why you’re interested in this opportunity. Any questions contact: Will Gregory, The Pond Talent Director / Corporate Business, 022 638 7279.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.