POSITION: Marketing Manager Duo & F45
JOB FUNCTION: Marketing & Sales
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
SALARY: £33-38kpa DOE
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Duo are expanding their London footprint and opening a second studio in the heart of Fulham! This expansion marks an exciting evolution for Duo, who currently run and operate a unique and successful personal training studio in Chelsea. The new studio on the high street in Fulham, is a multi-level offering with personal training downstairs and a dedicated space for F45 classes up-stairs. F45 Training combines elements of high-intensity interval training, circuit training, and functional training. The fusion of these three training concepts has lead to the development of 27 different, 45 minute workout experiences. This unique blend of group fitness and personal training across 2 locations, in close proximity, will allow for the business to leverage their growing loyal community for the launch of the new site. Already Duo have an existing loyal customer base plus a depth in training talent.
Further to this Duo has a big vision for further growth in London and expansion beyond West London, we are building a team who can grow and expand with us!
We are looking for a marketing manager with an outstanding grasp of digital, can do attitude, sales experience, and “start-up mentality”
– As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for all marketing and sales activities across the 2 sites
– The launch plan of the second site
– Acting as a subject matter expert, you’ll deliver all online, website, intranet and eCRM activity against company strategies.
– Supporting social media activities, you will maintain the website and ensure that online campaigns are linked up.
– Additionally, you’ll oversee the digital marketing budget and report on digital performance and ROI.
Deliver growth and customer loyalty
– To understand the business, communications, digital and CRM strategies, and ensure projects and activity deliver against the existing KPIs and targets.
– To be the digital /online marketing expert with strong, proven ability to plan and execute cross-channel digital marketing campaigns that deliver ROI.
– To manage one full-time direct report and freelance digital resource plus 2x agency relationships (PPC/SEO and website SLA).
•– To implement and/or project manage all marketing ranging from search marketing to print advertising.
•– Increase the ROI of all marketing initiatives and online.
– Bring new insights and capabilities around digital activity – based on test and learn campaigns and CPA approach.
– To be a brand ambassador and consumer champion, passing your knowledge and passion for what we do – and the way we do it – to all members of the team and to other stakeholders.
– At least 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager.
– A passion for fitness/wellness (experience of fitness marketing preferred).
– A breadth of ‘hands on’ digital skills – able to coordinate digital activity as well as execute.
– Able to confidently use Google Analytics to assess and evaluate all digital activities.
– Experience managing PPC campaigns and understanding of on and off page search engine optimisation strategies.
– Demonstrate past eCRM strategies/success.
– Good project management skills.
– A proactive, resilient self-starter, who is goal focused and result driven and capable of working in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
– Highly organised, detailed and able to work to deadlines to ensure continual momentum..
– A creative thinker with good writing skills, design sense and judgment.
Good to have:
– Retail marketing experience.
– Design skills (Adobe creative suite and photography).
– Experience with MBO.
– A natural networker able to identify and make strategic partnerships and represent the brand effectively at industry events.
– Evidence of digital and CRM campaign successes
– Open, friendly and enthusiastic
– Influencing rather than ‘telling’ approach
– Show tenacity
– Genuinely enjoy and interested in people
– Works well in a team
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating the job you are applying for, to Fulham@F45training.co.uk