Join the team of innovators at Qrious, a data, analytics and marketing automation business under Spark:
- Work in a unique and nimble business
- Make your mark in a role with plenty of autonomy
- Implement marketing that delights our customers
We're searching for a passionate marketer to manage data-driven marketing programmes, drive effective lead generation, and create a raving customer base.
Who we are:
Qrious offers customer intelligence and engagement solutions to deliver multichannel experiences that customers love. We combine data and marketing to transform customer engagement and enable New Zealand organisations to succeed in a digital world. Qrious is owned by Spark NZ.
What you'll do:
As Marketing Manager you'll report to the Head of Marketing. You will promote our offerings to effectively engage, convert and retain customers, and ensure we substantiate our position in market. This will cover a broad range of activities, including:
- Product marketing communications and launches
- Marketing programmes, campaigns and media
- Customer loyalty and retention
- Sales enablement
- Event and sponsorship management
- Marketing budgeting and reporting
To succeed in this role
- You'll boast a track record of delivering marketing programmes with a focus on lead generation and return on investment.
- You'll have a strong understanding of product marketing practices and the inbound marketing methodology.
- You'll have experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the technology industry.
- You'll be an excellent communicator and organiser that works well with a range of stakeholders.
Why you should join Qrious
Qrious is a rapidly expanding business with a strong focus on building a leading culture. You will be surrounded with opportunities to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly have fun doing it.
Why join as a marketing manager? You'll be working in a small but fun and hard working marketing team. An exciting and diverse role, you'll have a range of responsibilities and the freedom to lay best practise marketing foundations and influence outcomes.