Leading Australasian FASHION BRAND + TOP SALARY + YOU = DREAM ROLE
Leading fashion brand down-under is on the hunt for a creative-led Marketing superstar. Do you have a passion to grow and take ownership of a creative minded marketing department in the high-end retail fashion industry? Are you a proven senior marketeer looking to move or return home to New Zealand? Looking for a big role with opportunity to get stuck into? If so, then this is the role for you.
The ideal person will have the perfect blend of the below experience;
- Retail Marketing
- Leadership & Management
- Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Industry
Retail marketing nous is an absolute must! You may come from a creative marketing background and understand all facets of fashion & retail marketing, or you may have worked your way up in creative with a natural marketing ability. Reporting to the senior Directors, you'll need to drive marketing initiatives, execute all seasonal campaigns and have the ability to continue enhancing a market leading brand.
This role is key in leading an initial team of three; with access to a wider creative team including Graphic Designers, Photographers and Digital Specialists. You'll love working with and leading creative teams and feel comfortable working in a flat structure surrounded by a passionate, hardworking team that live for delivering high-end marketing for a world-class product.
There is room for big ideas and growth in this role.
- 10 + years experience
- Management & leadership skills
- Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle knowledge (A bonus, but not a must)
- Creation & implement robust yearly marketing plans
- Digital channel strategy (social, content, search, web & mobile)
- Integrated marketing campaigns
- Retail promotions
- Up to date with the latest marketing trends
- Loyalty programs, e-mail & database marketing
- Targets, KPI’s & report management
- Project execution (including seasonal marketing campaigns)
- Deploy market research (identify customer trends & insights)
- Ecommerce & online sales growth
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification preferred (Marketing, Communications or Advertising)
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Collaborative team player
- Passionate Contributor
- Innovative & creative
- Highly adaptable
- Ability to enhance workplace culture
- Natural problem solver
- Intelligent & curious
- Auckland central location
- Best workplace winning company
- Carpark, Phone, Laptop Computer
- Wardrobe perks!
Ideal start date:
- Now! 4-8 weeks notice period is not an issue
- Client will wait for the perfect applicant
Let Will Gregory - Talent Director & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.VISA or Immigration conversations welcome.