Outward Bound is New Zealand's leading organisation for helping people reach their full potential through challenge and adventure in the outdoors. It offers courses for individuals from all backgrounds, enabling participants to develop empathy for others, to examine their own beliefs and values and to improve their skills as members of a team. This role is an opportunity to join the organisation’s Wellington office in a diverse Marketing Coordinator position.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role has broad responsibilities and offers the opportunity for you to strengthen your experience across the full marketing function. You will create marketing communications for key stakeholders including alumni, community groups and corporate partners to generate enquiries and support. Your passion for the organisation will enable you to maintain a strong relationship between this group and Outward Bound.
The Marketing Coordinator role will suit an energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious marketer with 3-4 years post-graduate experience and the ability to manage the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of digital channels, including social media, e-newsletters and website CMS
- End to End process of all marketing activity including design brief, creation, print and distribution of collateral
- Writing for online and digital communications
- Must have intermediate design work (InDesign)
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager on all areas of the business spectrum including event work
To be successful you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to nurture strong relationships
- Flexibility and motivation to work across a number of challenging and energising projects
- Highly organised, a quick learner and capable of working with minimal supervision
Outward Bound is synonymous with the New Zealand outdoor culture, with the aim to unlock the potential in every individual. By being part of the organisation, you will have the opportunity to prove your professional capabilities, make a difference and create a solid foundation for your marketing career.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to showcase your skills across Marketing, Communications and Design and work for an organisation that empowers Kiwis everyday.