Join a progressive regional government marketing department, to drive a regional districts story and reputation for greater prosperity!
Are you a talented intermediate level marketer living in the greater Waikato district looking for your next great role? Or are you a marketing professional looking to escape the city for a better lifestyle? Either way, you will bring commercial marketing experience, with an excellent understanding of B2B and B2C marketing.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager you be responsible for driving content communications to convey the winning story of the region. The goal being to engage key audiences to ignite growth, economic prosperity and sustainability of the region. Ultimately promoting the region as a prime destination to invest, live, work and visit.
The key audiences marketed to are:
- Investors – Attracting enterprises to move into the district from overseas and other parts of New Zealand
- Residents – Attracting people to move to the district, especially those looking to establish a business
- Visitors – Attracting Kiwi’s and Tourists to visit and spend time in the district to enjoy the leisure activities the district has to offer
- 3+ years of commercial marketing experience
- Experience working in both traditional and digital marketing
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of marketing strategy
- Analysis channels for effective delivery of content
- Audit and expand print marketing collateral
- Ability to manage quality marketing activity within timeframes and budget
- Maintain, manage and make content improvements to key websites
- Attend key district events as the districts marketing ambassador
- Create and deliver the production of content for web, social and traditional channels
- Tertiary qualification preferred
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Collaborative team player
- Passionate contributor
- Highly adaptable
- Ability to enhance workplace culture
- Organic problem solver
- Intelligent & curious
- Ongoing professional development
- Free car parking
- Subsidised recreational activities
- Subsidised Healthcare program
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.