Hello, to all local and International Marketing Automation Professionals.
Have you just arrived in Aotearoa or are on the way here in the coming months? Or are you a local looking for the next big move? If so, we would love to chat!
Our client is a leading digital and data consultancy making waves in the digital transformation space and is on the hunt for a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant to join their fast growing team. As a Marketing Automation Consultant, your primary responsibility will be consulting on marketing technology solutions and integrations, this includes; managing the scope of work, delivery, budget, overseeing project execution, providing recommendations, optimising and reporting to improve outcomes.
In a nutshell, you will be an expert in the emerging area of Marketing Automation, able to actively progress clients and support a list of top companies with strategy, implementation and day-to-day management of marketing automation activities. The ideal candidate for this role has a natural knack for managing large scale projects, loves big data and all things digital! You will be motivated, enthusiastic, a team player and with the resilience necessary to be effective in a demanding and changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for that next step up and to work alongside a successful, busy team! Sound like a bit of you? APPLY NOW!
- Min 6+ years of experience working with Marketing Automation tools
- Formal certification in Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Define comprehensive campaign briefs
- Assist in driving the execution of assigned campaigns and optimise to improve outcomes
- Manage day-to-day campaign requirements alongside the client Marketing Teams
- Develop integrated, multi-channel marketing automation strategies and solutions
- Creating, reviewing and testing new automated campaigns with clients
- Ensuring that campaigns are optimised and reporting on performance
- Experience in digital marketing reporting and analytics
- Commercial experience in digital marketing automation
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
Personality and Work Ethic
- Team Player
- Analytical and Inquisitive
- Takes ownership
- Organised and works to deadlines
- Relaxed yet professional
- Confident & driven
- Resilient – a problem solver
- CBD based, modern office space
- Career support and growth opportunities
Let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.