EXCITING NEW role in the progressive world of Marketing Automation!
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Professional to step into a Marketing Automation Lead role with a dynamic company leading client interactions and the delivery team.
Our client is an innovative technology business that enables corporate businesses to rapidly automate personal marketing experiences for each customer, at scale. Basically, they help their clients WIN, GROW and RETAIN customers. As the Marketing Automation Lead your primary responsibility is being the first point of contact for clients, taking client briefs, managing expectations, oversee the execution, optimising and reporting. You will be leading a team who create and deliver marketing automation campaigns for some of NZ’s largest enterprises.
Do you love clients, have a natural knack for managing people, thrive under pressure and love big data and all thing digital? You might come from the world of marketing automation, or from a digital marketing background working client-side, or you'll be sitting in a digital agency managing BIG clients and BIG digital projects. Either way you'll be ready for your next opportunity in the emerging marketing automation space, working with big clients with a focus on delivering results. A bonus to this role is leading the Marketing Automation Team, so if you are looking to develop your existing leadership skills, then this is the role for you!
APPLY NOW if you're ready to join a company who lead marketing automation excellence.
- 3 years of experience in marketing automation (or relevant industry experience)
- Client relationships – work with some of NZ's biggest corporate enterprises
- Define comprehensive campaign briefs
- Allocating the right work to the right team members
- Oversee and drive the execution of assigned campaigns
- Creating, reviewing and testing new automated campaigns with clients
- Ensuring that campaigns are optimised and reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Team development, including mentoring and training
- Commercial experience in digital marketing automation
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Big project management skills
- Able to lead and coordinate a team of highly skilled individuals
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of SQL and databases
- Demonstrated leadership
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills and attention to detail
- Experience in digital marketing reporting and analytics
- Relevant tertiary qualification (marketing, mathematics, statistics) or equivalent industry experience
Personality and Work Ethic
- Team Player
- Takes ownership of work
- Organised and works to deadlines
- Relaxed yet professional
- Confident & driven
- Resilient – a problem solver
- A natural people person
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.