Ocean Shell is a well established New Zealand family business dedicated to creating a benchmark company in superior design using quality shell products. We sustainably source our natural products from around the Pacific and add value through collaborations along our value chain.
We are looking for a motivated Marketing and Sales Manager to lead the launch of our recently created luxury ingredient brand. The aim of this brand being to reposition our key products into the global B2B design industry.
In this role, you will develop our marketing strategy to build awareness and grow our presence in this priority market. This will include:
- Gaining market insights from customers, industry leaders and market trends
- Developing & implementing a strategic marketing plan for brand and product launches
- Forming design-partnerships with leading end-users within our target markets
- Managing and developing key relationships along our value chain
- Monitoring effectiveness of the marketing, advertising and sales activities.
You will also provide training and guidance to the sales teams in the creation of sales tools and support the sales process.
With proven experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience launching a new brand and brand management. You will have:
- A degree in marketing, business or equivalent professional experience.
- International B2B experience with ability to see global trends.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to develop effective relationships with customers.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Digitally savvy with a good understanding of using social media and online marketing
A self-starter and have a high degree of initiative to work independently
Understand key drivers for the business, industry and market to develop strategies and solutions
Whilst we are based in Riverton, Southland we are open to the successful candidate being based outside of the region. We also currently have staff working from the Canterbury area. Some travel will be involved, so flexibility is required.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity we’d like to hear from you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org ph: 02108334633 for more information or apply online.