Based in Chicago
Join our newly-formed LES MILLS™ Media team, driving a digital ecosystem that helps millions of people each week fall in love with fitness.
- Bring our digital products to life in the B2B market
- Utilise your exceptional relationship management
- Diverse role working with a range of stakeholders
LES MILLS™ Media is changing the game when it comes to working out, providing digital solutions for our network of 130,000 Fitness Professionals, 20,000+ Club Owners, and millions of fitness enthusiasts who work out with us at their local gym and at home. With a true start-up spirit driving the team to success, we’re putting hundreds of hours of workouts and education material at our customers’ fingertips via our suite of apps…and we’re just getting started.
The Market Implementation Manager plays a critical role in ensuring our suite of digital B2B products are successfully positioned, launched and supported in our markets, providing growth and adding value to our partners.
This role will see you work with a diverse range of stakeholders and adopt a wide skillset, from supporting the sales team in communicating the value proposition, to planning and executing a go to market strategy. You’ll be a passionate and well-rounded sales and marketing professional who is customer focused, and builds credibility at all levels of a business.
Reporting to the Head of Market Implementation based in the UK, we require someone who can demonstrate the following:
- high levels of emotional maturity,
- confidence working both autonomously and collaboratively
- confident and engaging presentation style
- thrive in a demanding and fast paced environment
- an ability to travel as needed
- ideally experience from within the health and fitness industry
It’s an exciting time for us right now as we surge towards some steep growth goals and industry-leading innovations. And we want you to be a part of it all. In return for all you bring to us, we’ll return serve by giving you every chance to exercise your passion and thrive with a company that’s out to change the world.
You must have the right to live and work in the US to be considered for this role.