Being crowned Airline of the Year for the 5th year running doesn't happen by accident (*AirlineRating.com; Airline of the Year).
Consistently demonstrating success and maintaining our position as a first-choice airline requires constant innovation and a commitment to superior in-flight innovations, performance, safety, environmental focus, fleet age and staff engagement. Air New Zealand has refreshed its core strategy to successfully deliver improved business performance resulting in sustained, profitable growth and a uniquely kiwi experience.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join the business in this newly created position of Market Development Media Manager. In this role you will lead the paid media strategy for the Market Development and Retail Sales team to ensure the effective execution and amplification of our communications and engagements via paid and owned channels to deliver revenue and growth objectives.
What you will do:
- Define the best mix of channel, platform and financial investment in leading our paid media strategy
- Lead the relationship with the NZ media agency while maintaining strong oversight of offshore activity and global best practice
- Utilise insights and trends to actively manage and optimise media spend
- Lead the go to market media strategies and media buying while driving efficiencies and determining the best approach
- Seek out unique and innovative digital marketing opportunities to drive targets such as destination awareness and revenue conversion
- Provide reporting and dashboards that demonstrate the value of our send and key learnings
What you will bring:
- Extensive marketing experience specialising in media planning
- Strong digital marketing skills and knowledge with the proven ability to positively impact on revenue growth
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to partner and influence senior internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in a senior role with a focus on media and digital strategies along with attribution management and planning
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to use data to drive improvements
- Results focus with a track record of achieving results within media buying and planning
This role represents an exciting opportunity for a top calibre candidate to have a significant impact on our paid media strategy while developing your career at a leading New Zealand business. You will gain fantastic exposure with the ability to add real value and define the landscape in this area.