Unbeatable in its diversity, rich in Kiwi history, dominated by lush native bush, a dramatic coast line, an enviable climate and laid back lifestyle. Perfect for scenic walks, amazing adventures, or just relaxing on our wonderful beaches; the West Coast is the place you want to be! You will find a short video about working on the West Coast if you copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1G4Q5RM5M&feature=youtu.be
The Manager for the Integrated Health Services Northern Region is responsible for providing leadership and the operational transformation of the West Coast DHB Buller and Reefton Health Teams to an integrated family health service incorporating a new model of care. It also includes working with community groups, NGO's and the Health Alliance to ensure a 'whole of community' approach to health.
The position will manage the Integrated Family Health Service (IFHS) ensuring the delivery of a sustainable healthcare service with a focus on working smarter, increased productivity, revenue streams and LEAN principles across all facility services. The role involves change facilitation, planning, personnel management, recruitment and general day to day operations of the IFHS.
The key deliverables include the following:
- Quality, person centred, sustainable healthcare
- Efficient operational change to an Integrated Family Health Service (IFHS)
- Continuation of patient services currently associated with the facility
To be successful in this role it is essential you possess the following:
- Bachelor degree
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills that motivate others to work towards common goals
- Experience at managing a team through a significant period of change
- Proven financial skills especially for managing budgets and financial analysis
- Possess a high level of problem solving
- Be culturally sensitive with an understanding of the Principles and Articles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Proven business management skills
For more detailed information please see the position description attached or contact John Ray, Recruitment Specialist on email email@example.com
Applications are only accepted online so please click the 'apply now' button below to send us your CV and covering letter today.