We are representing a leading financial services organisation for an Auckland based opportunity working within the Enterprise Risk Governance area of the business.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for core risk governance processes along with reporting a consolidated view of risk management across the organisation. You will be driving excellence in governance forums through coaching, quality, and timely solutions and world-class knowledge management. This role will also provide quality enterprise risk framework review cycles within the broader team and will support well-written executive governance papers actively coaching to lift the quality of the content and timeliness.
The ideal person will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the NZ and Australian regulators and their requirements
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Microsoft office at an advanced level
- Tertiary qualification (in finance, business, management or law)
- Previous secretariat experience
- 5 years of previous work experience in the financial services industry, banking preferable.
Be part of this results orientated, an agile environment which seeks to improve where possible. There is also a great salary package and benefits on offer along with career development and progression.
Tyler Wren is dedicated to matching highly skilled professionals into the banking and financial services sector. Please visit our website www.tylerwren.co.nz for all our current opportunities.