We are representing a leading financial services organisation who has a rich heritage and offers employees a multitude of opportunities. They aim to attract the best people for their business as they are building an organisation where the best talent thrives.
About the role:
Sitting within Risk Management, this role supports the Business to make fast, strategic and risk-based decisions. Provide analysis, insight and oversight on delivery of relevant risk management frameworks. The role blends a mixture of advice, challenge and execution across the business, technology and information security.
The ideal person will have:
- A tertiary education or longstanding industry certification in Data Risk, Data Audit/Modeling, Information Security, IT, Risk Management or equivalent discipline
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years experience working in the financial sector with a focus on data risk
- 3 to 5 years operational risk and compliance (1st or 2nd Line)
- Experience in at least one complex data program (GDPR, Cloud etc.)
- Demonstrate an ability to visualise data risk
- Have a good understanding of technology and cyber risk principles
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of directly influencing senior stakeholders
Be part of this results orientated, agile environment. Great salary package and benefits on offer along with career development and progression.
Tyler Wren is dedicated to matching highly skilled professionals into the banking and financial services sector. Please visit our website www.tylerwren.co.nz for all our current opportunities.