A fast paced and innovative environment, NZX evolves with changes in the market and is creative in their approach to new challenges and opportunities. The Finance team supports the organisation’s goals by providing reporting to management and investors, assisting in their understanding of growth opportunities and providing financial input into decision making.
The Management Accountant is a key member of the team that produces NZX’s monthly financial results and NZX’s external financial reporting. The Management Accountant also provides finance support to NZX’s business units.
- Produce monthly management accounts for NZX subsidiaries
- Consolidate group results and prepare the monthly group Board report
- Assist with the production of statutory financial statements, half year financial reports
- Research technical accounting issues impacting NZX and propose NZX’s response to these
- Provide finance support to business units within NZX, including analysis of monthly results, finance input into business cases and assisting with the financial planning process
- CA or equivalent
- Experience with a big 4 or large corporate
- Familiarity with financial information systems
- Experience in financial analysis and modelling
This is an excellent opportunity that will contribute to your professional development whilst being part of an exciting company who is a key player in the financial markets.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 16th June 2016.