This boutique law practice in Auckland’s CBD is seeking a seasoned litigator, with a diverse history of practice, who is ready to begin an exciting new role.
You will require –
- 1-6 years’ experience.
- Extensive client facing experience
- Considerable courtroom experience
- A personable character that is a culture fit with our boutique team
- A great reputation with clients
- Aptitude and practice experience in employment, criminal, family, commercial and civil litigation
We will offer –
- Extensive client base and a respectable standing in our community
- A familial, inclusive and accommodating place of work with real personality
- A strong existing team providing support for your practice
- A team of barristers and solicitors with decades of collective experience
With a small but diverse practice and a stimulating work environment, this firm is ready to welcome the right litigator to make a home for themselves with their team.
To apply or for more information, please contact Stevie Doubleday at Tyler Wren
P: +64 (09) 930 9828