- Permanent / Full Time
- Christchurch based
- Leading HV Engineering Consultancy
- Great career prospects
Our client is a highly regarded electrical engineering solutions provider with locations throughout New Zealand. A recognised industry leader, their Lighting team provides innovative solutions for applications including public spaces, roads, sports fields and amenities and proactively manages the projects from concept through to completion.
About The Role
Working within a multi-disciplined, social team environment, as a Lighting Design Engineer, you can expect to be involved in all aspects of a design project, from client liaison, through to design, project & construction management and auditing.
This could include:
- Preparing lighting designs that provide quality customer outcomes and meet the project specifications.
- Provide advice to clients to enhance their project or provide alternative design solutions
- Plan and coordinate customer projects in terms of timing, staging, budget requirements and future developments
- Take ownership of customer liaison ensuring a high level of service
- To be successful in this role it's envisioned that you will likely demonstrate:
- A broad knowledge of lighting and illumination engineering
- Relevant design experience, specifically focusing on outdoor areas such as roading, sports arenas, public spaces etc
- Experience using AutoCAD and related lighting design software
- A high level of customer service and communication skills
This is an exciting time to join this forward looking organisation as they move into the next phase of their growth strategy. This opportunity presents a challenge with plenty of variety and room to grow alongside the organisation.
Apply online today or email your application and CV to email@example.com
At The Talent Hive we connect professionals like you, with the right career opportunities. We value long-term partnerships so when we engage with you we take a 'whole career' view of your success.
Our consultants take the time to discover who you are and what's important to you. We can also help develop a plan to enhance your social media profile and CV.
Our partnership approach ensures that your next career move is a success. Find out more at thetalenthive.co.nz/candidates