- Bar Manager and Sommelier
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
A fast growing yet established specialist restaurant group in Malaysia (for now) needs ambitious New Zealanders to join this dynamic team. Why Kiwi's - because the flightless birds can instil their special work ethics and hospitality in this indigenous themed outlet!
As ambassadors for New Zealand you will assist to train and develop the local staff in the antipodean ways. You will also offer customers the best hospitality and service, engaging them as valued guests and encouraging them to return. You will be working within a multi-cultural environment so a open mind and flexible style is essential
The jobs on offer include;
- Sommelier - 2 years experience as a sommelier with quality outlets, a solid knowledge and passion for NZ Wines, exceptional communication and training skills.'
- Bar Manager - 3 years beverage experience, strong stock controls and creative bar menu development
- Sous Chef - A proven career progression in quality restaurants, knowledge of cost controls and P&L, the ability to train and develop young chefs and a passion for fresh NZ produce
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - 3 years of F&B Experience, exceptional down to earth hospitality service, strong work ethics.
If you are ready to settle on a new career within a great company in a dynamic country then APPLY today to find out more.