The role offers a great mix of client facing work and research and analysis which will ensure you will develop your full range of skills.
MSH (“Making Strategy Happen”) Consulting Ltd is a well-respected niche management consultancy that works with inspiring leaders to steer organisations toward their strategic vision by bridging the gap between organisational goals and operational reality.
Working closely with senior leaders within these organisations, the Junior Strategy Consultant will work with and support the Directors to design, implement and sustain key strategies for organisations.
- Problem structuring and data gathering
- Identifying relevant issues for organisations
- Conducting analysis
- Developing and writing reports with key recommendations
- Client facing work, including presenting in workshops
Suitable candidates will have a strong academic graduate degree, preferably a minimum of 2 years post-graduate work experience, and will be able to demonstrate -
- Top tier problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A highly analytical mind
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Experience handling and modelling complex data
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively
Based in Wellington, MSH offers competitive remuneration packages, excellent training and there are plenty of opportunities to excel and take your career to the next level.