We are NZ based with a global view. We focus on building a range of awe inspiring apps including mobile games, messaging and video conferencing apps and even mix it up with a slice of Raspberry Pi.
We also do extensive consulting work for customers in NZ, US and the UK where we have created a range of consumer and enterprise grade communications apps. Android or iOS, we're all friends here. We develop with a strong focus on design led thinking as this leads to stunning apps with amazing, behind the scenes, code.
We can teach you Node.js if you’re an awesome front end JS guy.
Your New Job
- Node.js, Angular.js, Backbone.js and other JS based development
- Working with our mobile developers to create beautiful REST APIs
- Wireframing, designing and webapp development
- Consulting work on projects for NZ, US and UK global companies
- Backends for games, iBeacons, Taxi Apps, Video Conferencing. We build it all.
What you know
- There’s REST for the RESTful
- Great experiences are made of stunning interfaces & clever code
- Bleeding edge can cut both ways
- Experience with Node.js and any combination of jQuery, Angular.js, Backbone.js or Ember.js
- The best products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- Resume to the top of the stack, include existing sites, web apps or GitHub repos as proof
Who You Are
- Have written your own JS web apps in your own time
- Know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge
- Passion for the latest tech & framework
- Understanding of the role design plays in successful products
- Keen to learn and keen to teach
- Graduate or not, if you have the ability we're keen to chat.
- 2 minutes from Britomart, downtown Auckland in Queens Arcade
If you have the ability, we'll train you further with a range of great opportunities and exciting projects. We're building a combo gaming company & consulting company with a variety of work so come join the party! We value UI and design as highly as we do core 'to the metal' coding. Each needs the other to create stunning products and that's what we do.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.