Are you an IT Leader/Advisor that can transform how an enterprise views and uses IT? Have you personally arrived at a vision of how public cloud can fundamentally change IT costs and capabilities? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technically broad and deep? Do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of IT process standards? Do you have experience leading diverse global teams driving change and business value at significant scale?
We're currently sourcing for a major international client who is seeking enterprise IT Leaders to work with top-tier global companies and their partners in transforming their enterprise IT landscapes. You will engage with customers to assess their infrastructure and application portfolio to design reliable, cost-effective cloud architectures. Engagements include projects covering thousands of applications on tens of thousands of servers, developing a shared vision, leading the customer and partner over the technical and business hurdles of cloud adoption, demonstrating the reality of the vision and then enabling them to achieve fully operational cloud computing capabilities.
This role will cover a broad range of relevant technologies including, networking, security, compute, storage, database, enterprise applications, ITSM, and will require strong business leadership and process skills including project management, cost analysis, and risk assessment.
Our client is looking for someone with experience:
• Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
• Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
• Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
• Architecting hybrid and on-premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
• Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
• Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration.
• Generating migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
• Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute plans.
• Getting feedback from common Enterprise requirements into service development teams.
Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
• Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
• Delivering IT Strategy & Consulting services
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes).
• Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
• Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
• A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
• Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
• A Bachelors degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred.
• 10+ years of IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
• Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed.
• Hands on experience leading large-scale global IT transformation projects.
• Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of IT Operations, cloud computing, or IT Strategy.
• Track record of implementing services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.