Our client is a well-respected Investment advisory firm, currently seeking an Investment Adviser to join their high performing team based in Christchurch Central. With a national presence and excellent internal research and support functions, they provide all the resources to ensure someone with the right drive and skills will have a successful and rewarding career with them.
Due to growth in the Christchurch market, an opportunity exists for an Investment Adviser to join the team.
- Building referral networks and identifying prospective clients
- Preparing proposals in line with clients’ specific situations
- Actioning these proposals and continuously maintaining and reviewing portfolios
- Ensuring compliance with company policy and industry regulation
- Providing excellent all round service to your portfolio of clients
The ideal person will:
- Be an AFA and NZX qualified;
- Have experience in providing financial advice to clients;
- Be a natural relationship builder with excellent people skills;
- Have strong sales acumen and the ability to proactively seek ways to grow their portfolio and in turn their income;
- Have a passion for financial markets and stay abreast of relevant changes;
- Be experienced in business development;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have sound commercial acumen;
This is a rare opportunity to join this reputable organisation. In turn, you will be supported to maintain your AFA status and NZX qualification, be supported while you develop your portfolio and be part of a high performing team and office culture.