- Want to be part of one of the most exciting export brand journeys on offer today?
- Looking for an entrepreneurial environment and the autonomy to create your own dream sales role?
- Birkenhead Auckland full time role
INTERNATIONAL SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Disruptive New Zealand underwear company Confitex seeks an International Sales and Marketing Manager to help accelerate sales across various international markets and channels.
When it comes to the somewhat taboo issues of leakage Confitex underwear beat the pants off the competition. Our revolutionary functional and fashion inspired underwear and lingerie help consumers feel normal again.
We are fast becoming a recognised brand and market leader in the niche channels we operate in. Our channels cut across medical, retail (eg pharmacy, department stores), online and direct response (eg home shopping channel).
This role sits on our senior leadership team and will lead the development and execution of sales across multiple channels and markets.
As for you...
You will be looking to join an entrepreneurial, creative company that delivers on the detail and exceeds our customers’ expectations. You will build the processes and tools to ensure this delivery and future proof our business.
You’ll want to be thinking and acting like a start-up, hungry for success, lean and mean, and enjoy presenting the story of a global brand going places.
You will like working in a small team with great partners. You won’t have a lot of corporate structure sitting around you, so you need to feel comfortable creating the role and making it your own.
The role involves:
1. Partner needs analysis and market mapping
2. Developing and implementing a channel management plan
3. Active Account management for agents, distributors, resellers, online and retailer direct channels, with regular call cycles
4. Creating branded content and sales tools with our marketing team to support retailers, educate staff and online audiences, and market Confitex
5. Creating a ‘global’ education toolkit and helping agents to coordinate training on the ground
6. Working with customers on strategic business planning, in-store merchandising, point of sale execution, staff training, logistics and inventory management
7. Developing the back end systems and processes to seamlessly deliver to our channel partners
8. Continuously applying market learnings through our channel partners to build on sales successes
9. Providing insights and researched thought leadership to the creative team on product development opportunities.
10. Developing and directing customer relationship management systems
What does success look like?
The success of the role will be measured on delivering exceptional execution of sales processes to ensure sales and volume targets are achieved. Agents and partners are fully on board and emotionally engaged with the Confitex brand.
What will your skill set and experience be?
- International sales experience or exposure in FMCG or consumer products
- Successful channel management experience, with proven ability to prioritise opportunity and deliver sales results
- An understanding of online and retail sales channels, and associated point of sale, merchandising, inventory and logistics management experience
- Sound business acumen and strong planning and negotiation skills
- Systematic with a track record in implementing strong account management systems
- Must have a keen eye for detail, with high content quality standards
- Adaptable to a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Basic knowledge of SEO and online customer experience best practices advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are highly regarded but are not essential
Remuneration is commensurate with experience, with a salary of between $75-$100K per annum for the right person. Remuneration is incentivised with a bonus portion based on sales performance.
Does this all sound like you? Send us a letter about why this all sounds like you, and your CV to Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to find out more about the role, ask Amy for the Job Description.
Applications close on 30 November 2016.
Don’t hold back. Join the journey with us. We’ll bring snacks.