Top notch UX/UI Design role with growing boutique agency!
Are you looking to join a dynamic boutique agency? Ready to hone in on those digital skills and really take them to the next level? Look no further, here is your opportunity!
We are looking for an intermediate UX/UI Designer with a passion for all things digital products, websites, web platforms and mobile apps. Grounded in UX fundamentals and able to work autonomously, you'll be an integral part of this nimble agency that is rapidly expanding. Leading the development of end-to-end UX solutions, you'll be across everything from wire-framing to mock ups, prototyping, user testing, interviewing and workshopping.
You'll have wicked technical skills, you'll be a real self-starter, constantly looking to up-skill and striving towards delivering industry leading work. You'll also be motivated and confident, a natural problem solver and a killer relationship builder with the ability to deliver the highest levels of service for your clients
Ready to join a progressive agency & learn from the best? Then what are you waiting for, APPLY TODAY!
- Minimum 2 years UX/UI Design experience
- 4+ years Design industry experience
- Product experience a BIG bonus
- Plan and conduct end-to-end design activities; from wireframing to user testing
- Communicate ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Rapid prototyping & mockups
- Design for Web, Android, iOS and email platforms
- UX Research and testing - both quantitative and qualitative
- Skilled in Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC
- Develop workflow maps and content
- Creation of design systems; website patterns, typographic styles, symbol management and grid systems
- Pro-level in all execution of interaction design, mobile first, responsive and visual design principles
- Collaborative and strong team player
- High attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and capable working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable taking ownership of work
- Confident and able to present to wider team
- A relevant Tertiary qualification (Design, Visual Communications or similar)
- Growing company
- After work Friday drinks
- Your very own office Pug!
- Modern centrally located Auckland offices
- A team dedicated to your professional growth
Feel free to contact Talent Director Will Gregory directly for a confidential conversation about this role.
Let The Pond help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work Visa.