A well-known and reputable, Auckland City design agency, are searching for a highly efficient Intermediate Mobile Application Designer. The candidate will need to have experience designing for native mobile applications. They will support the digital design team on a variety of native mobile applications, and some web-based projects. This person must produce detailed designs and ensure all assets and specs provided to the developers are of the highest quality.
The position is working alongside a Senior App Designer, and is a great opportunity for a solid intermediate who looking for the chance to grow their skills and learn within a top agency!
- 4 + years experience
- Roll out app navigation and flows in conjunction with a Senior Mobile Designer
- Follow existing and emerging patterns to ensure apps are designed and delivered appropriately in iOS and Android
- You can also create prototypes using online tools
- Ensuring that all developer-ready output is of the highest quality
- Quality file saving, management and outputting
- Creating custom designs from scratch for native mobile applications
- Worked with established brand guidelines and brands
- Working with native mobile applications (and web pages a bonus)
- Tertiary Degree preferred, but not essential
What is on offer:
- Normal working hours
- Supportive team
- Auckland city office
- Modern office space
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Team player, adaptable, deadline driven, high attention to detail
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.