An established Digital Agency based in a prime central Auckland location is hiring for an intermediate – senior PHP Developer, to accommodate growth within the business.
This client is open to flexible working hours and as well as working from home 1-2 days per week. So, if this fits in your lifestyle, they are very accommodating to this.
You’ll be working in a dynamic office with an existing team of developers and a technical director, who also have the support from a fantastic advertising agency that is their sister company. You will not be short of variety when it comes to the work on offer with plenty of meaty development projects for you to challenge yourself on.
They also work closely with SilverStripe, so if you have existing Silverstripe experience that would be hugely beneficial. Although, this is not essential and can be taught to the right person. This would be the perfect opportunity to upskill in as it is a skill set that is in demand but hard to find, so this would be hugely beneficial to add to your existing skills.
Required Responsibilities include:
- Hands on frontend and backend development- websites, web applications, apps or any system directed to build
- Testing, debugging and solving cross-browser issues
- Discussions with clients regarding technical aspects of the solution
- Collaborate with the wider team in regards to creating solutions
- Produce clean, maintainable code
- Developer team lead on the projects assigned to that role
- Scrum master on the projects assigned to that role
- Help developers under your seniority grow into becoming better programmers
- 4 - 6 years commercial experience, minimum
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with source/version control software is a plus (e.g. BitBucket, GitHub)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people (technical and non-technical)
- SilverStripe experience would be a big bonus
What is on offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home for 1 or 2 days a week
- A huge variant of the types of projects produced
Get in touch with your C.V and portfolio now and let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and career potential.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.