- Opportunity to have a stake in community-based development and subdivision projects.
- Great team environment.
- Dynamic, fast-growing company with enviable projects.
Stellar Projects is looking for an experienced professional to join our planning and consents team. If this is you, contact us!
Our company boasts a strong and dedicated team, delivering a wide variety of projects to an enviable range of clients. We understand the importance of providing a great experience for our stakeholders - both internal and external.
If being part of a dynamic and innovative team, with opportunities to showcase your ability, motivates you, then we believe we can offer you great career progression. An attractive benefits package is offered.
About the Role
Reporting to the Planning Team Manager, you will be responsible for excellence in the execution of our planning initiatives. The primary objective of this role is to assist the team in the successful delivery of our high-profile projects.
- Prepare, lodge and manage regulatory approvals and actions required under the Resource Management Act 1991, local bylaws and national statutes.
- Contribute to the processing of Council applications.
- Undertake plan review and preparation.
- Pre-application preparation, attendance at meetings and guidance.
- Provide due diligence and planning advice to clients.
- Assist with business development.
- Appeal work.
- Minimum 3 years’ New Zealand experience as a Planner.
- Council consent processing experience is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across teams of talented professionals.
- Proven track record in the consulting environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (Resource & Environmental Planning, Urban Planning or similar).
- Recognised associations such as NZPI membership would be an advantage.
- Ability to quickly and effectively establish a working relationship with our planning team and clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express complex ideas in a simply understood manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a clear assessment of requirements and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, able to focus on critical elements, while remaining mindful of the big picture.
- A highly motivated and autonomous individual who values being part of a talented team with diverse skills and experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter (outlining the reason for your interest in this position and indicating the match of your skills and experience to our job requirements) to Maria Ridon (email@example.com, 027 444 3315).