One of Wellington’s top digital customer engagement agencies are on the look-out for an Intermediate Front End Developer to join their team.
They’re a part of a worldwide network so you will be working with a world class team and have access to the latest technologies available.
The perks don’t stop there – your package will include a company healthcare plan, mobile phone, laptop, fantastic work environment in the heart of Wellington city, and an array of challenging project to keep that mind sharp!
Ideally they need someone to start ASAP, but can be flexible for the right person.
- Contribute to the creative and design processes as required
- Ensure the development of highly useable, responsive, functional and engaging front-end templates and application interfaces. Develop automated testing for ongoing quality assurance.
- Setup GA and GTM to enable tracking of visitor interactions with websites and applications to enable optimisation and performance reporting.
- Be a valuable member of the digital production team – ensuring the delivery of quality outputs on time and on budget
- Grow the team’s skill set in domains useful to our client’s requirements and industry trends.
- Be across the latest in digital and share your learnings and experiments with the team.
- Be open to learning new technologies as they emerge and explore their potential application with the wider team
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years experience in a web development role
- Experience with implementing responsive interfaces. Understanding of web user accessibility.
- Experience using SCSS and LESS
- Understanding of emerging trends
- Experience with package managers/module bundlers
- Proficient in using version control namely GIT and BitBucket
- Experience working with cloud platform AWS
- PHP experience, SilverStripe experience a plus.
- Interaction design – mobile & desktop
- In depth knowledge of Java Script, CSS and HTML5
- Experience working with JS frameworks, (node, backbone)
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Content Management System development (Wordpress, SilverStripe, Drupal etc)
- Responsive website & application development
What is on offer
- Fantastic agency culture in a central city location
- Wide range of challenging projects
- Access to the company healthcare plan
- Mobile phone and laptop provided
Get in touch with your C.V and portfolio now and let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and career potential.
Please only apply if you have an existing NZ work visa.