Go on, take a leap.
We're looking for experienced Intermediate and Senior Civil Engineers, to join our Land Development teams across New Zealand. The New Zealand Engineering market is thriving and we're growing our teams to meet client demand.
Harrison Grierson is a leading New Zealand-owned engineering and design consultancy. In business for 130 years, we have the experience and expertise to help you grow your career.
In this exciting role, you will provide Civil Engineering consultancy services, whilst working on the delivery of medium and large scale projects including residential subdivisions, commercial developments and infrastructure.
What will you bring?
- 4+ years of experience in land development , civil infrastructure, or three water projects
- Superior design skills in Civil 3D, AutoCAD, or 12D
- A tertiary engineering qualification
- Project Management experience s beneficial
- A drive to go above and beyond our clients' expectations to deliver inspired and creative solutions with a genuine 'can-do' attitude
- A team player with a positive attitude
What Can We Offer You?
At Harrison Grierson, we're committed to investing in our people to create a high performing team. As well as a competitive remuneration package, we develop and mentor you throughout your career, giving you the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multi-disciplinary projects.
Working alongside an award-winning team of 300 engineers, planners, surveyors and urban designers, helps you reach your full potential.
New Zealand is a land of pioneers, adventurers and explorers alike. So if you're thinking about a change, take a leap and join the team at Harrison Grierson New Zealand. Submit your application online now or call Nicole Reynolds, Recruitment Manager on +64 21 891 758.