Are you a talented Senior Interaction Designer looking for a Capital City career change?
This established, well-recognised, Wellington-based design agency is seeking a Senior Interaction Designer to slot in seamlessly within their digital team for 2020 and beyond. Working cohesively, you will deliver slick, yet functional bespoke digital solutions and human experiences alongside other UX designers and developers.
- Experienced as an Interaction Designer at a Senior level
- Capacity to understand conceptual ideas, undertake research and analysis
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of interaction design from previous projects
- Have worked across a variety of IxD projects at different levels of size and complexity
- Previous experience converting research into interaction design solutions that successfully made it into production
- Ability to confidently contribute ideas and potential solutions amongst the key stakeholders, designers and developers
- High attention to detail
- A seasoned professional who has a proven record of delivering quality interaction design solutions across a number of projects and industries
- A strong portfolio to showcase extensive experience in interaction design
- An advocate of human-centred design and ability to incorporate this into their processes and solutions
- Displays a high level of business acumen to understand client objectives and what they’re trying to achieve in the wider context of the overall business
- A love for problem-solving
- Ability to empathise and co-operate with a variety of clients and/or users to articulate and rationalise a course of action
- Capability to collect qualitative research through observing users within interaction design
- Naturally independent, organised and motivated by deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in software and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and OmniGraffle or similar
- Experience within both the private sector
- Experience within digital or creative agency environments
- A related degree or design qualification
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Happy being immersed amongst other likeminded individuals passionate about improving human experiences and interaction
- Confident to work both independently and collaboratively
- Social and not hesitant to get involved in team activities
- Team player, but also happy to voice strong ideas and viewpoints
- $120,000 – $130,000 per annum (negotiated pending candidate experience)
Commencement & ideal start date:
- Mid to late January 2020
Let Pond Digital Director Hayden Baker and Pond agent Ruby Tulloch help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.