Our client is one of the largest media companies spanning the entire breadth of New Zealand, offering a range of digital and traditional media products. They are now looking for a talented Insights Analyst to fill a 12-month Maternity Cover Contract.
You will be capable of drawing impactful insights from key metric data in order to drive different brands in the business forward. You will be someone with exceptional data interpretation skills and an excellent understanding of a range of data manipulation and analysis techniques. Problem solving, logic and thinking capabilities are required and you will need to have excellent communication skills. The ability to tailor the delivery of results and recommendations to your audience and lead key client relationships into decision making will be a key part of this role.
You will be working with the Data and Analytics Team in a highly collaborative environment analysing data, identifying trends and patterns. You will be compiling insights from unique initiatives carried out in one part of the business and make recommendations to other divisions in order to replicate it with the aim of driving key metrics including audience and engagement. Additionally, you will be involved in building and developing dashboards that provide internal teams with readily available metrics and insights.
Ideally, you will come from an insights background having worked in an ecommerce business or digital agency. You are one of those rare breeds of people who are comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team. Additionally, you thrive in an environment where you are constantly interacting with people – whether it’s internal stakeholders or other teams.
If you're ready to take the next step and think this opportunity is right up your alley, then APPLY NOW!
- 3+ years of experience in a data and insights driven environment (digital marketing, agency or ecommerce)
- Strategic ability and eye for trends and insights
- Understanding of digital and analytical products (especially Google Analytics)
- Understanding of digital dashboarding (Tableau or Google Datastudio)
- Ability to formulate reports
- Experience in data automation
- Ability to condense complex information into user friendly format
- Great interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and curious
- Organised and exceptional planning
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Marketing, Statistics or similar
Personality & Culture Fit:
- A good team player
- Ambitious and takes initative
- Curious and inquisitive
- Great sense of humour
- Focused Multitasker
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.