- Significant New Zealand Owned Business
- Pivotal Innovation Role - New Position
- Invercargill Based - Lifestyle Opportunity
HW Richardson Group Ltd is a family owned business founded by the late Bill Richardson and proudly based in Southland. The original foundations of the company were based within the building industry, but over the years have grown to operate in transport, ready mix concrete, petroleum, distribution, contracting, aggregates and waste. With revenues in excess of $1b per annum, the HW Richardson Group now employs more than 2000 staff over 100 sites across New Zealand and Australia. For more information on the Group and their businesses visit www.hwr.co.nz.
Reporting to the CIO, you will champion the creation and deployment of game changing development solutions for internal and external customers. HWR’s team and customers have the answers and you will be a key link demystifying IT for all stakeholders.
- Build lasting relationships and understand what the business units need to drive success in their businesses
- Build key partnerships with clients to better understand how additional value can be added for all parties
- Be responsible for articulating these solutions to IT and manage the programme delivery and deployment of the technology into the business
- Measure ROI and success
The role will provide overarching innovation leadership to all operations ensuring the HW Richardson Group of companies continues to achieve its vision of game changing transport. In this newly created role you will:
- Drive innovation, benefits in safety, efficiency and environmental sustainability
- Deliver value creating solutions that build on the longstanding market reputation of the Group
Your Skills and Experience
You will have:
- Proven expertise managing the delivery of key development projects and your ability to quickly build trust and credibility will be paramount
- An engaging interpersonal style and a true passion for driving business innovation
- Sound commercial judgement, excellent communication, and stakeholder relationship skills
A Position Description for the role is available for download at the bottom of the job listing at www.brannigans.co.nz/jobs
Please submit your cover letter and CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Initial phone enquiries can be made to Nick Carter on 03 345 8764 or Sally Wynn-Williams on 03 345 8759.