Permanent Suva based roles
Provide high quality customer service
Interesting, fast paced and challenging work
Be part of a fun and dedicated team
As an Immigration Officer in Suva you will provide superior customer service and quality decisions in a demanding and fast-paced office. You will deliver immigration decisions in accordance with immigration law, manage immigration risk and contribute to NZ Government immigration outcomes with a commitment to service excellence and personal integrity.
Skills and experience required in:
- Interpreting and applying legislation, policy or business rules to make decisions
- Explaining decisions and delivering information clearly to be understood by a range of audiences
- Providing excellent customer service in a service delivery environment
- Communicating effectively in writing and verbally in English
- Working in a positive way with people of differing cultural backgrounds, gender and abilities
- Prioritising and managing high workloads in challenging situations to meet deadlines
- Problem solving with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Computing literacy with aptitude in MS Office applications, and technology in general
- Integrity in all transactions and interpersonal contacts
Our new Immigration Officers will be employed as locally engaged staff members and must be a NZ or Fijian Citizen with the right to work and live in Fiji.
The remuneration is paid in local currency with a starting salary from FJD$31,603 dependent on experience.