- Be a trusted advisor to OSPRI’s leaders.
- Have a high level of EQ, curious and able to influence and deliver?
- Support the organisation to build a high performing culture.
OSPRI is a non-profit organisation which operates in partnership with New Zealand’s primary industries and government to achieve on-farm biosecurity objectives through animal disease management and traceability. OSPRI works closely with shareholders, Beef and Lamb New Zealand, Dairy NZ, Deer Industry New Zealand and the Ministry for Primary Industries, plus a range of other stakeholders, to deliver on our value statement: Farmers and markets can depend on us to provide assurance as to the health and status of animals.
OSPRI has a key role in the biosecurity system to contribute to New Zealand’s national and international reputation in animal products. TBfree and National Animal Identification and Tracing are OSPRI programmes.
With a new Chief Executive at the helm, significant and exciting changes have been made over the last 12 months including the recent establishment of a high performing, collaborative and forward-thinking organisation with a strong emphasis on organisational agility. The next step OSPRI’s evolution has been to create a new Human Resources Business Partner position to support the vision of this team.
About the Role
The Human Resources Business Partner provides high-quality advice and guidance to OSPRI’s people leaders to build a high performing and engaging culture throughout the organisation. There is a strong focus on coaching and supporting managers to manage their teams, influencing and positively challenging staff to lift organisational capabilities. The role will deliver on both day-to-day solutions and organisation-wide projects to support the full employee lifecycle and enable OSPRI’s people strategy. Experience with complex employment relations cases is required to advise managers when needed.
The Human Resources Business Partner will suit someone who:
- Has a proven track record as an HR Generalist with a solid grounding across all aspects of HR, and a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Is known for positively challenging, influencing, and advising staff throughout an organisation to support culture change.
- Can coach people leaders to enable them to develop organisational capability.
- Has excellent planning, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Has a strong customer focus and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- A strong drive to deliver outcomes-based business solutions.
- Have accountability for both operational and strategic deliverables.
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge in employment legislation, and experience in employment relation issues.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday, 24 June 2020
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Liz Ruscoe on 04 550 8000