Are you passionate about Health and Safety? Are you familiar with working in a laboratory or high hazard work area?
The role will be associated administration and data entry for the following work programmes;
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and work instructions for business groups.
- Preparing Safe Method of Use (SMOU's) for business groups.
- General administration for the HSE team as required.
- Be responsible for your own and others health and safety, by taking appropriate action to deal with work place hazards, accidents and/or incidents in ways that comply with our H&S policies, procedures and systems. Promote healthy and safe behaviour at work
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate studies in a related discipline
- Experience of working in HSE is an advantage
- Writing technical documents
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft packages
- Ability to self-manage and use initiative
- Displays a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships
- A demonstrated commitment to the provision of quality services
You will be part of a friendly team and will have good support and leadership to be able to deliver your work. This is a fixed term position until February 2017 and will be based in Gracefield, Lower Hutt.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter before 10am on Monday 14 Nov 2016.