· Growing and Dynamic Company
· Action Focused Role
· Christchurch Location
TransQuip is an established supplier of a broad range of safety equipment and hardware items for various sectors including safety, vehicle, site, and hire equipment such as trench shoring and loading ramps. Established in 1994, this dynamic company prides itself on providing superior customer service and products. It is also committed to playing a leading part in the transport equipment and site supply industries throughout New Zealand. For more information please visit: www.transquip.co.nz
Due to sustained growth, our client is looking for an accomplished and energetic salesperson to drive hire sales of trench protection and related products into new and existing customers throughout the construction sector. Reporting to the General Manager, you will have hands on responsibility for market and project research, sales planning and be fully responsible for growing revenue by developing both new and existing business relationships for this specialty product division.
While maintaining an active presence in Canterbury, you will also be tasked with extending market reach throughout the country. You will lead staff as required, delivering effective national sales and account management strategies in conjunction with the General Manager. This role is located at Head Office, Christchurch. A strong sense of commitment is required, as is the ability to relate to people at all levels, from site labourer to manager. Regular travel is required.
Required Skills and Experience
· Action orientated with advanced relationship selling skills and experience
· Resilient, persistent with success focused area sales management
· Negotiation skills and innate knowledge of the sales process
· Strategical thinking and methodical, yet proactive, energetic and driven
· Strong communication and people skills with the ability to grow strong business relationships, with advanced area management skills
· Common sense, flexibility and the ability to think on your feet
· Sales administration skills and relevant level computer skills
Please click here to view a Position Description for this role.
If you are a hard worker, with the capability, drive and ambition to excel in this new and exciting role, please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by contacting David Clausen on 03 345 8762 or Sally Goldsmith on 03 345 8761.