- Join our newly formed customer team and lead our loyalty and performance strategy.
- Opportunity to have significant and meaningful impact for our customers.
- Leadership role working across the organisation and with key external partners.
We believe that if we want to be a world class Kiwi Company, we shouldn’t just employ people, divide them into functional departments and tell them what to do. Instead we give them a reason for belonging, the possibility of a bigger purpose, and a hunger for the extraordinary.
At Z we’re undertaking a business transformation that ensures Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do - our strategy, capability development and investment decisions. We’re creating and continually developing products and digital channels our customers will love and that make their lives easier.
We’re building a new customer team that aspires to be world-class at delivering Customer Experience, Product & Design, MarComms, and Loyalty & Performance - We are seeking people with the skills to complement existing and grow new capabilities in the team to achieve this aspirational vision. The team is utilising agile ways of working to deliver customer value at pace.
Loyalty and Performance is a core part of the Z business, we are looking for a strategic leader to join the customer team and own the strategy, key relationships and responsibility for our loyalty programmes.
What will you be doing?
- Developing Z’s loyalty strategy to drive great customer experience, true loyalty and growth.
- Leading the loyalty team to ensure Z’s Loyalty programme Pumped is the leading Fuel Loyalty programme.
- Managing Z’s participation in the Fly Buys and Air New Zealand Airpoints programmes, compelling to our customers and significantly contributing to Z’s bottom line.
- Leading the business and delivery performance process and conversation with the Customer Leadership team collaborating across the organisation including Data and Analytics teams and finance.
- Building and nurturing the team’s performance culture, driving the behaviours, structures and actions needed to ensure the team can achieve their vision of being World Class.
What do you need to be able to bring?
- Strategic development ability, using structured analysis, data and commercial acumen to maximise impact of events and strategies.
- Stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills that enable you to manage internal and external relationships and navigate complex commercial and contractual arrangements.
- Adaptability and willingness to experience and adapt to agile ways of working to achieve customer value quickly by working in a Cross functional environment.
What will you get in return?
- A challenging role with a significant and meaningful impact for Z’s customers and bottom line.
- Large sphere of influence.
- Fully paid medical insurance for you & your family (Southern Cross Regular Care).
- 5% employer contribution for KiwiSaver.
- A Competitive short-term incentive (bonus) plan.
- Generous leave provisions including parental leave paid for 22 weeks and the option to buy an extra 1- or 2-weeks annual leave.
We're committed to Diversity and Inclusion, promote flexible working and have the Rainbow Tick. This is a fabulous company to be a part of, where the people work hard, learn lots and have fun.
Before deciding to join us, please read the Z Why If Z feels like a good match for your head and your heart, come join us for one heck of a journey!