Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As Industry Head, you will lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions.
You will also work with the Sales Leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. You will help your team deliver on ambitious targets, and partner directly with clients to exceed business and merchant growth targets across markets and verticals.
In addition, you're an excellent communicator with the ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Hire, train, and serve as a mentor to your team, and contribute to your region's leadership.
- Create and execute business strategies, account planning, and business processes for an assigned list of key accounts. Ensure full compliance to Google standards, policies, and best practices.
- Build and solidify senior relationships with top industry-specific direct advertisers and agencies.
- Represent Google at sector-targeted events and associations.
- Contribute to the growth and strategic direction of Google's products and services.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in a sales management consulting, sales operations, sales leadership or related role.
- Experience in business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and consultative selling.
- Demonstrated success at managing and working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across departments.
- Deep cross-functional understanding of media businesses and management operations.