- Hungry to drive the global growth of a world-leading tech product?
- Driven towards innovation & work with real impact?
- Join us and nurture the potential of a talented and ambitious growth team.
Jump on board our exciting rollercoaster of growth and become a pivotal part of the Storypark family.
Storypark works to help every child fulfill their unique potential, by connecting and empowering the community around them. We’ve designed an online platform that’s used by teachers and families all over the world, helping them to support children’s learning and development.
We have big plans to expand into uncharted corners of the sector across the globe. As Head of Growth you’ll be designing and executing our growth strategies that make us a household name in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and beyond.
- Design and execute growth strategies across the customer lifecycle and optimise the end-to-end funnel from customer acquisition, retention to customer advocacy across multiple channels
- Create a customer journey that empowers and delights families, teachers and organisations around the world
- Develop and execute strategies to launch new products and expand into new global markets, increase our market share and maximise new revenue streams
- Generate leads and manage our sales pipeline
- Strengthen operations and lead, build and nurture the potential of a world-class growth team
- Lead growth experiments to find the best ways to grow Storypark
Is this you?
- Earned your stripes at a senior level marketing and selling high growth SaaS products ideally across a global market
- 10+ years of hands-on management across marketing, analytics, lead generation, marketplace efficiency, production and project management
- You’ve successfully led and integrated scaling marketing, sales, and CS teams ideally across multiple geographic locations
- Entrepreneurial and creative at heart with proven leadership skills
- Data drives you to make decisions but the customer is always at the heart of what you do
A bit more about us
We’re a team of 18 designers, developers, marketers and relationship builders mostly based in central Wellington, and growing fast. We’re a close and ambitious team who care deeply about solving meaningful problems and the impact we have in the world.
Our high-performance culture is balanced with our passion for family and play. You’ll find a family-friendly work space filled with nice, smart humans and fitted out with table tennis, video games and an office rock climbing wall. We offer flexi-work hours, tasty snacks, lunches and much more.
We think you’ll like it here. A place where your own potential will be nurtured as you help scale our business and create real impact in the lives of children, families and teachers around the world.
To find out more check us out at www.storypark.com or send us your CV via the link to apply.