- Extend your career in a role focused on ensuring good outcomes for both the customer and the Bank
- Use your understanding of banking/finance to make your mark in a growing area of focus for the industry
- Ensure good conduct and customer outcomes across all products, services and processes in Business Banking
ASB considers good conduct a cornerstone of its business and how we operate and we're committed to ensuring business decisions and activities support good customer outcomes and transparent operations of business and markets.
This newly created role as Head of Customer Advocacy will be instrumental in representing the customers' voice across the division as well as developing and implementing a conduct framework across Business Banking.
The role: what you will do
- Drive the development and implementation of new conduct initiatives for Business Banking
- Lead and promote awareness and consideration for customer perspective and shape what good customer outcomes look like
- Ensure decision-making and business practices across Business Banking are fair to customers, and encourage good customer outcomes, good market discipline and good conduct
- Advise on and influence the improvement of products, services and process across ASB through Product Governance
- Lead the design and implementation of work plans for Business Banking business units using best practice.
What you will bring
- The ability to quickly establish credibility and interact confidently with senior stakeholders, having confidence to raise issues and provide constructive feedback where required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively influence laterally across senior stakeholder groups; leading conversations to determine the best outcomes and actions to ensure good customer conduct
- Ability to drive good customer outcomes and market discipline from policy, product and operations with a practical approach
- Sound values-based decision quality with the ability to make critical decisions and manage outcome delivery
- Advanced planning and organisation skills with the ability to work on various projects and tasks simultaneously.
Technically your experience and capability in these areas will be demonstrated by your experience in strategy, product or frontline banking roles as well as your interest in the emerging topic of conduct. Exposure to Regulators or relevant industry groups is an advantage.
Working for ASB
In return, you will work for an organisation that places huge importance and focus on its people, where the sky is the limit for development and career opportunities. You will work in a successful and supportive team environment and be a part of the growth story that is ASB.
ASB is committed to fostering a culture where people are engaged, passionate and valued - living our values every day is integral to achieving our vision to be an unbeatable team providing unbeatable customer experiences.
For more information see the attached position description or contact Michelle Fourie, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all applications must be received via our careers site online.