- Define the strategy and manage the Music business in Greater China close coordination with Apple’s HQ.
- Define clear and tangible priorities for the business and monitor / partner their execution.
- Manage and expand business relationships with existing partners & target / acquire and onboard new partners and their content.
- A proven track record, including an management position in a music label, ideally with experience working with US or international partners.
- Deep experience of the music business in China including expansive knowledge of the local labels, major labels in China, and digital music services.
- Wide experience of working within the Chinese music industry, including experience of the roles key government stakeholders such as MOC, SARFT, GAPP etc. A proven successful track record in delivery.
- Fluent English and Chinese required.
- Candidates for this role will possess a strong business background, with the capacity to understand Appleʼs overall priorities.
- This position requires a self-directed, adaptable individual with strong communication skills, who is able to work under pressure and has the ability to lead teams through ambiguity, along with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Previous experience working with local / multi-lingual / cultural nuances and an understanding and ability to translate these into input for the creation of complex content management systems and infrastructures is a must.
- The position requires strong strategic and analytic skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior level managers.
- You will have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights and trends and the ability to influence new strategies based on these insights. -A natural networker with the ability to build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders across multiple countries.
- A hands-on approach to executing projects from start to finish.
- A unique combination of an excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture.
- You should be passionate about digital technology, fully familiar with near-future trends and web technologies.
University degree. MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.
Simplified Chinese, English