• Wonderful opportunity based in sunny Nelson to run/train metal roofing trainees.
• 6 figure package for appropriately experienced and qualified applicant.
My client has a long history in the manufacture and installation of an extensive variety of durable roofing and cladding products, including long run iron, tray profiles and specialist flashings.
Due to continued success, this market leading business is creating a new hands-on leadership role focused on……
• Running / training staff on site (up to four roofing trainees at any one time)
• Measuring, quantifying and ordering material
• Forecasting work to ensure that adequate lead-times are given to allow for manufacture and delivery of materials
• Ensuring H+S compliance and generally representing the company in a professional manner at all times
To be in the running for this well-rewarded, site-based role you will need……
• A track record that demonstrates you know how to consistently get the best out of people
• To be experienced in both residential and commercial long-run roofing and wall cladding installation
• To hold a recognised qualification in metal roofing and wall cladding
• To be a Licenced Building Practitioner - metal roof and /or wall cladding (R2)
If you are keen to be an integral part of a successful, forward-looking company and want to find out more or apply, please either contact Neil Satherley (027 2886859) or email your application to Neil (firstname.lastname@example.org)