Reporting through to the Retail Director, you will ensure the Porsche Retail Group's Training Strategy is implemented, delivered and measured across the business.
You will ideally be doing a similar role, having gained experience in a retail automotive environment. You should be able to demonstrate excellent people skills, possess strong levels of drive, determination and enthusiasm; and you will be a skilled and adaptable communicator at all levels in the business
The core responsibilities are:
- Own and deliver the Porsche Retail Group's, Induction and Welcome day. Ensuring all new employees attend so they can be effective in their new role and feel part of the Porsche Team.
- To be the product specification expect on all things Porsche in order to deliver bespoke 121 or team training on new/updated products.
- Take responsibility for all new sales and process training. Ensuring individuals are equipped for their role and confident in what is required of them.
- Continue to develop and write new training programmes that support the Porsche Retail Group strategy to deliver the core skills required.
- Manage, develop and maintain the Online Learning System.
- Manage and coordinate our Mystery Shop programme, supporting the teams with feedback and any additional training.
- Work closely with the Porsche Retail Group management team and key departments in order to deliver the overall strategy.
- Lead and motivate the teams to create the right environment to ensure team and individual development takes place.
- Visit each Centre on a regular basis to support additional training and pick up with new team members.
We're looking for the very best and brightest to join our team of proud, passionate enthusiasts at Porsche Retail Group for what promises to be an incredible journey as we respect our history and embrace our future. If you can demonstrate the skills and experience we are looking for, are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a premium brand, then please apply at the link below, attaching a copy of your CV and detailing your current remuneration package.